Compact, Sharp, Wide-Angle Lens for popular Micro4/3 Cameras such as the Panasonic, Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera, Olympus, etc.!
Designed specifically for mirrorless mount cameras, the Meike Cinema Prime 35mm T2.2 M4/3 Lens (MFT Mount) is a versatile lens suitable for high-resolution cine cameras and the T2.2 maximum aperture enables working in difficult lighting conditions and offers increased control over the depth of field. A multilayer coating is also used to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in harsh lighting conditions. This manual focus lens permits working with subjects as close as 16.5" away, and a printed focusing scale aids with pre-focusing techniques.
The Meike 35mm lens is for popular Micro4/3 cameras such as the Panasonic GH4, GH5, GH5s, Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera, Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, Olympus OM-D E5 MKII, and many others. It also offers the same optical performance for a fraction of the cost compared to the popular Veydra 35mm T2.2 M4/3 lens.
- 35mm focal length
- When used on Micro4/3 sensor: equivalent field of view to 70mm lens on FF35 camera
- When used on APS-C sensor: equivalent field of view to a 56mm lens on FF35 camera
- Covers up to APS-C size sensors
- T2.2 maximum aperture
- 80mm matte box compatible front diameter
- 77mm filter thread
- Compact size
- Meike 35mm T2.2 Manual Focus Cinema Lens (MFT Mount)
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty