Introducing the Sigma Art Lens Designed for Creative and Artistic Applications!
The Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN Art Lens (Sony E Mount) has appeared as the flagship of the new-generation Art zoom and ultimate large-aperture standard zoom lens. This lens features a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture that is well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides greater control over depth of field when using shallow depth of field techniques. It is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Best-in-class optical performance - Six sheets of “F” low dispersion (FLD) glass and two sheets of special low dispersion (SLD) glass are lavishly employed. By employing three aspheric lenses, this zoom lens thoroughly subdues aberrations such as axial chromatic aberration or sagittal coma aberration, which are difficult to correct in post-processing, tailors the resolution, and achieves uniformity and superior optical performance from the center to the periphery throughout the zoom range.
- Adaptable to various uses and photographic environments - In consideration of shooting under challenging shooting conditions, the dust and splash-resistant structure* and water- and oil-repellent coating are adopted.
- Ensuring compatibility with the latest full-frame mirrorless camera bodies - The lens ensures compatibility with various types of the latest full-frame mirrorless camera bodies tailored for L-Mount and Sony E-Mount so as to be capable of exerting the best performance under any photographic circumstances, assuming that professional or advanced amateur photographers use it.
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting - The Nano Porous Coating is employed which reduces flare and ghosting to help photographers produce sharp and high-contrast images even in backlit conditions.
- Rounded diaphragm (11-blade) - The 11-blade rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount - The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
|Lens Construction||19 elements in 15 groups|
|Angle of View||84.1° - 34.3°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||11 (Rounded diaphragm)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||18-38cm / 7.1in.-15.0in.|
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||Wide 1:2.9 - Tele 1:4.5|
|Dimensions (Diameter × Length)||
φ87.8mm × 124.9mm / φ3.5in. × 4.9in.
*The length of a lens is measured from the filter surface to its mount.
|Weight||830g / 29.0oz.|
|Supplied Accessories||Case, Petal Type Hood with Lock (LH878-03)|
- Sigma 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN Art Lens (Sony E Mount)
- Sigma LCF-82 III 82mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Sony E
- LH878-03 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- Limited Warranty