Take stunning portraits, landscapes, snapshots, and tabletop still-life shots using the Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens (Fujifilm X Mount) that gives mirrorless camera owners the opportunity to experience the fun of shooting wide open, with F1.4 brightness. Photographers will enjoy the beautiful bokeh effect that only a large-aperture lens can offer and the exceptionally sharp optical performance expected from a fine prime lens. This filter benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over the depth of field for using selective focus techniques.
A prime lens with a focal length of around 50mm and F1.4 brightness offers an angle of view very similar to human vision. Its design features a pair of aspherical elements, along with one high-refractive index element which significantly reduces spherical aberrations and distortion for increased clarity and definition for notably sharp image quality. The photographer can use the shallow depth of field at a wide-open aperture to take stunning portraits and tabletop still-life shots. Or he or she can close the aperture for greater depth of field and shoot landscapes or snapshots. In this way, standard lenses allow photographers to enjoy so many of the fundamental methods of photography and have thus been favorites for decades.
- A member of the high-performance Contemporary line, featuring SIGMA’s latest technologies - The special design of the focus lens group allows fast and smooth AF performance for videography and more. This lens combines a compact design and comfortable operation while prioritizing outstanding image quality. Featuring SIGMA’s latest technologies, this lens digitally corrects optical distortion.
- TSC used for a more compact structure and enhanced performance - TSC (Thermally Stable Composite) is highly elastic, it exhibits minimal deformation. Parts made of TSC are therefore less prone to develop gaps between each other over time.
- Combining compactness with outstanding optical performance - This lens offers outstanding stability whether the photographer is shooting handheld or has the camera placed on a surface. Structurally, the lens features materials and parts that contribute to its compact, lightweight structure.
- Mount with Dust and Splash Resistant Structure - The mount features a special sealing* for a dust and splash-resistant structure to make the lens an excellent choice in a wide variety of conditions.
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting - SIGMA’s Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting to help photographers produce sharp and high-contrast images even in backlit conditions. The included lens hood can be attached to block out extraneous light, which can have a negative effect on rendering performance.
- Shallow depth of field for a beautiful bokeh effect - The large-diameter lens with F1.4 brightness makes possible a shallow depth of field for a beautiful bokeh effect—unavailable until now in a standard lens for mirrorless cameras.
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount - The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
- Rounded diaphragm - The 9-blade rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
|Lens Construction||9 elements in 7 groups|
|Angle of View||50.7°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9 (rounded diaphragm)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||
30cm / 11.8in.
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||
|Dimensions (Diameter × Length)||
φ64.8mm × 73.6mm / φ2.6in. × 2.9in.
*The length of a lens is measured from the filter surface to its mount.
275g / 9.7oz.
Hood (LH586-01) supplied
- Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens (Fujifilm X Mount)
- Sigma LCF-52 III 52mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Fujifilm X
- Sigma Lens Hood for 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens
- Limited Warranty