Introducing SIGMA’s new ultimate portrait lens, the Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E is a classic portrait-length lens updated for full-frame mirrorless cameras. This lens combines a clear and delicate rendering performance, which is requisite for portrait photography, with beautiful, rich bokeh effects only possible with lenses such as a large-diameter F1.4, an Art-series prime characterized by its advanced and updated optical design, sleek profile, and bright design.
The focal length and significant bokeh effect at F1.4 brightness allow the users’ subjects to stand out in a complementary fashion, ideal for portraits so users can enjoy it to the fullest. In addition to the fast and consistent AF response, the mirrorless-exclusive design of this lens has a lightweight and compact lens body that defies convention, and its small body is packed with a range of functionalities, including a dust and splash-resistant structure.
- Lightweight & compact - With such a lightweight and small body, users can now take out a large-diameter 85mm F1.4 lens for everyday use such as taking snapshots. The 85mm F1.4 DG DN | Art invites users to enjoy photography in an unconventional way.
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction - Matching the optical characteristics of the lens, this function performs in-camera corrections of peripheral illumination, chromatic aberrations, distortion, and more, to further enhance image quality.
- Hood with lock - Features a hood with a lock to prevent dropping the hood.
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting - SIGMA’s Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting to help photographers produce sharp and high-contrast images even in backlight conditions.
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount - The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
- Rounded diaphragm (11-blade) - It creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
- Five SLD elements
- Super multi-layer coating
- Stepping motor AF system
- Customizable AFL button
- Weather-sealed design
|Lens Construction||15 elements in 11 groups|
|Angle of View||28.6°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||11 (rounded diaphragm)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||
85cm / 33.5in.
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||
|Dimensions (Diameter × Length)||
φ82.8mm × 96.1mm / φ3.3in. x 3.8in.
*The length of a lens is measured from the filter surface to its mount.
625g / 22.0oz.
Case, hood (LH828-02) included
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN Art Lens for Sony E
- Sigma Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Lens Cap
- Sigma Lens Hood
- Sigma Soft Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension