The AIDA Imaging UHD-200 4K/60 HDMI 2.0 POV Camera is our latest flagship product aimed at various broadcast industries. The camera boasts as one of the first true 4K 60p POV cameras, designed with 4K applications in the mind of action sports, proAV, broadcast platforms, and more. Its relatively small form factor allows for versatile viewing angles and hard-to-reach shots. The camera itself features a plethora of video resolutions, customizable exposure settings, and an interchangeable lens.
The UHD-200 delivers sharp images even in low-light conditions with features like back illumination, motion-compensated temporal noise reduction, and auto white balance. It can be mounted in very tight spaces via a tripod-mount thread on the bottom ultracompact at only 2 x 4".
- 4K 1/1.7 Progressive Scan CMOS sensor capable of 4K (4096 x 2160) captures sharp and vivid images even under very low light conditions
- Power by a back-illuminated pixel technology
- Advanced digital imaging processor provides vivid and detailed images by utilizing Dynamic Range, Auto White Balance, and Noise Reduction
- Superb motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter for motion video without blurring
- OSD control breakout cable with two audio inputs and RS-485 for remote communication
- Flawlessly relays multi-channel embedded audio via HDMI 2.0
- Perfectly suited for broadcast, pro audio/video, and security
- Conforming with SMPTE 292M, 424M, and 2081-10
- Versatile, compact, and rugged design
- AIDA Imaging UHD-200 4K 60p POV Camera with Varifocal Lens
- Breakout Cable
- 12 VDC Power Supply & Socket Adapter
- Hex Wrench
- Limited 2-Year Warranty