Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K & Azden Compact Cine Mic Bundle
Announcing the all Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, a handheld digital film camera that features a 4/3 size sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range and dual native ISO up to 25,600 for HDR images and incredible low light performance. External controls give quick access to essential functions, while the large 5-inch touchscreen makes it easy to frame shots, focus accurately, and change camera settings. Features include built-in SD/UHS-II or CFast 2.0 recorders for Blackmagic RAW or ProRes recording as well as a USB-C expansion port for recording externally to disks, plus MFT lens mount, built-in microphones, XLR input, full-sized HDMI, 3D LUT support, Bluetooth and more.
For audio, the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features multiple built-in microphones with an extremely low noise floor, a mini XLR input with 48 volts of phantom power to connect professional lapel and boom mics, and a 3.5mm stereo audio jack for connecting different types of video camera microphones. The high-quality built-in audio recording means customers don’t have to carry around a separate recorder. The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K also includes a full-size HDMI connector which can output HDR video as well as a clean 10-bit video feed with optional on-screen overlays.
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Features:
- Full size 4/3 sized sensor with native 4096 x 2160 resolution sized sensor
- Compatible with extremely high-quality Micro Four Thirds lenses
- Super wide 13 stops of dynamic range allow capture for high-end feature film look
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low-light performance
- Carbon fiber polycarbonate composite body which makes it lightweight, portable, and durable
- Multi-function grip for quick access to recording start/stop, still photos, ISO, shutter, aperture, white balance, power, and more
- Built-in SD, UHS-II, and CFast card recorders
- USB-C expansion port allows longer duration recording directly to an external SSD or flash disk
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular NLE software such as 10-bit ProRes and 12-bit RAW
- Features full-size HDMI output for monitoring with camera status graphic overlay
- Professional mini XLR input with 48 volts of phantom power for connecting to pro microphones
- 3.5mm audio jack, headphone jack, and locking DC 12-volt power connection
- Built-in 5” LCD touchscreen allows accurate focus when shooting 4K
- LCD supports on-screen overlays including status, histogram, focus peaking, and transport controls
- Records 4K images at up to 60 frames per second and windowed HD at up to 120 frames per second
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording
- Blackmagic OS as used in URSA Mini and URSA Broadcast cameras
- 4th generation Blackmagic color science
- Supports remote camera control via Bluetooth
- Includes full license for DaVinci Resolve Studio editing, color, visual effects, and audio post-production
The Azden Professional Compact Cine Mic with XLR Pigtail Output is a condenser shotgun microphone powered via phantom power that features a shock mount for easy camera mounting and a hardwired 13" output cable with a standard XLR connector for use with professional cameras and recorders. Integrated into the microphone’s design is a hardwired, 13-inch XLR cable for convenient connection to camera microphone inputs.
The SGM-250CX includes Azden’s SMH-X shock mount which mounts to standard-size camera shoe slots, as well as ¼”- 20 threaded mounts and tripods. Also included are diameter expander sheets for universal compatibility with ring-clamp-style microphone mounts.
Legendary Natural Sound
The SGM-250 microphone series has become notable in the industry for its natural, professional sound. Specifically tuned to preserve the natural qualities of a speaking subject. While other manufacturers hype up the bass response on their microphones, making the audio sound muddy, or over-accentuate high mids, making dialogue tracks sound harsh, you can expect the SGM-250CX to accurately record the sound of your scene.
Not Just A Reference Microphone
You can rely on the SGM-250CX for great reference audio, but it’s capable of more than that. Its low noise and wide frequency response performance mean it can capture audio good enough for the final cut. Whether you run and gun, mount to a pistol grip, or a boom pole, the SGM-250CX can be your go-to mic for great dialogue capture.
- Freq. Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Super-cardioid
- Sensitivity: -33 dB at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB
- Impedance: 100 Ω (at 1 kHz)
- Max Input SPL: 130 dB SPL (1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.)
- S/N Ratio: 76 dB (1 kHz at 1 Pa)
- Power Requirement: DC 11-50 V Phantom
- Output: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 153 mm x φ21 mm (6.02” x φ0.83”)Cable: φ5 mm x 330 mm
- Weight: 85 g (2.99 oz)
- Accessories: Shock mount holder, windscreen, carrying pouch, rubber sheets