Whether you wear your camera as a sling or loop it around your neck, the Langly Camera Strap's natural suspension shields your camera from shocks when you’re moving through rough terrain. Originally used in the suspension lines of US parachutes during World War II, the 550-lb test paracord flexes but doesn’t break. It is equipped with sturdy nylon webbing and soft, suede lining that feels great when wearing it.
- 550-lb test paracord for enhanced durability
- Eyelet support to fit any SLR, DSLR, rangefinder, or binoculars
- Each strap is supplied with a second set of quick-release camera body connectors allowing the strap to be swapped between multiple camera bodies
- Can handle the heaviest camera/lens combinations
- Feels good, looks good, and gets the job done
- Length: 42" / 107cm
- Langly Camera Strap (Camo, Grey, Orange, Mercury, Bootstrap, or Green)