Get and add Bright, Crisp, Wide Cinema Prime to your Micro Four-Thirds Camera Kit with this Meike Lens!
The Meike Cinema Prime 65mm T2.2 Lens (MFT Mount) has a 130mm equivalent focal length when used on MFT camera sensors and is suitable for high-resolution cameras such as Panasonic Lumix, Olympus, and Blackmagic Design series cameras.
Working in difficult lighting conditions is made possible by the T2.2 maximum aperture and offers increased control over the depth of field. It features 10 elements in 7 groups for a soft, smooth bokeh, and it features high, sharp contrast with no color aberration, no focus breathing, and very little lens flare. This manual focus and aperture lens permit working with subjects as close as 10" away.
- Wide aperture of T2.2, minimum focusing distance of 68cm
- The equivalent focal length is 130mm on M43 bodies
- Filter thread size: 77mm, Focus ring rotation: 270°
- Manual focus: Enable your camera 'release without lens' to let the lens work with your camera.
- FULLY MANUAL: Please go to your camera CUSTOM FUNCTIONS and ENABLE release SHUTTER W/O LENS option in order to take pictures
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 7 groups
- Lens view angle: diagonal 20.0° horizontal 16.1° vertical 12.1°
- Weight: 550 Grams
- Meike Cinema Prime 65mm T2.2 Lens (MFT Mount)
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty