With 6K Image Resolution, this Meike Lens is designed to work in Lower Light Conditions!
The Meike Cinema Super35 50mm T2.1 Lens (EF Mount) features cine-standard 0.8 MOD focus and iris gears and an 11-blade iris for smooth bokeh designed with a 33.6mm image circle to cover Super 35 sensor cameras such as the RED KOMODO, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Z CAM S6, Canon C500, or Sony FS5 II. The 50mm lens is suitable for 6K resolution capture and also features multiple coatings for minimal ghosting and flaring, and it offers 270° of focus barrel rotation.
The T2.1 maximum aperture on this lens enables working in lower light levels and increases your control over the depth of field. For easier focus pulls, the focus scales are marked on both feet and meters on both sides of the lens barrel.
- 50mm Lens Covers Super 35 Sensors
- Fast T2.1 Maximum Aperture
- Cine-Style 0.8 MOD Focus & Iris Gears
- Suitable for 6K Image Capture
- 11-Blade Iris for Smooth Bokeh
- 270° Focus Rotation, 80mm Front Diameter
- Multicoated | Minimal Flare & Ghosting
- Meike 50mm T2.1 Super 35 Cine Prime Lens (EF Mount)
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty