The OZEN 150AL2 Two Stage Aluminum Tripod is well suited for heavy digital cinema, as well as other cameras, for use with OZEN's AGILE 25 fluid heads! With enough wiggle room for comfort so you aren't pushing the limits of your system, the legs can support the weight of the head plus the head's maximum load. The heavy-duty construction creates a stable platform that enables you to operate your head at the highest levels of drag resistance without the legs flexing as you pan and tilt.
The legs utilize rotating lever locks, one for each leg, that allow you to apply the torque necessary to secure your legs against the weight of your fluid head and camera system, preventing the legs from slipping while you operate the camera. The included removable mid-level spreader simplifies moving quickly from camera position to camera position, and it is ideal for use on uneven terrain, as well as flat surfaces. The removable rubber feet provide grip on hard surfaces and can be easily removed for working on soft surfaces such as sand or dirt.
- For Fluid Head with 150mm Ball
- Two-Stage, Three-Section Legs
- Supports up to 120 lb
- Contender Heavy-Duty Mid-Level Spreader
- Flat & Angled Spreader Positions
- Height Range: 20 to 60"
- Carry Length 28"
- Rotating Lever Locks
- Aluminum Construction
- Deep-Tread Rubber Feet
- OZEN Two-Stage Heavy-Duty Aluminum 150mm Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader & Rubber Feet
- OZEN Replacement Contender Heavy-Duty Mid-Level Spreader Replacement In Case Of Loss Or Non-Warrantied D
- 3x Deep-Tread Rubber Foot
- Limited Warranty