Introducing the Powerful Ultra-Telephoto Zoom and First Ever Sports Line Lens for Mirrorless Systems!
The Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens (Sony E Mount) is SIGMA Sports line’s first ultra-telephoto zoom lens, designed from the ground up specifically for full-frame mirrorless cameras. It offers outstanding levels of performance, functionality, and build quality required for ultra-telephoto shooting in the most demanding situations. This lens is ideal for wildlife, sports, landscapes, motorsports, and countless other photographic endeavors, that offer features and image quality that professionals demand.
Image quality is exceptional, with ultra-high-performance glass capable of delivering ultra-sharp results even on the highest resolution cameras. The lens displays beautiful bokeh throughout its zoom range, and optical aberrations are kept well under control. It can be used with SIGMA’s 1.4× and 2× L-Mount teleconverters, with AF effective up to 1200mm. You can capture the long-reach images you have always wanted with an ultra-telephoto lens—that’s the visual experience you will enjoy with the 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Sports, the first ultra-telephoto lens for mirrorless systems from SIGMA Sports line.
- Uncompromising optical performance throughout the zoom range - Based on the latest optical design technology, its lens construction of 25 elements in 15 groups includes a range of special types of high-performance glass that ensures thorough control of different types of aberrations. This helps give images the resolution and clearest detail—not only at the tele end around 600mm, which is critical for an ultra-telephoto zoom but also throughout its entire zoom range—with no compromise.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating - SIGMA’s own Super Multi-Layer Coating suppresses flare and ghosting by preventing reflections within the lens. All lenses in the current SIGMA range feature this original technology.
- Fast, high-precision AF and impressive functionality - With an AF actuator controlled by a stepping motor, the lens combines fast and quiet autofocus with excellent tracking of moving objects. Furthermore, a high-precision magnetic sensor enables highly accurate positioning for fast and high-precision AF.
- Outstanding build quality optimized for ultra-telephoto photography - The lens combines the build quality that upholds the SIGMA Sports line standards with excellent operability, taking into account different shooting environments and modes of operation expected with an ultra-telephoto lens.
- OS (Optical Stabilizer) function - SIGMA’s original OS (Optical Stabilizer) function uses sensors inside the lens to detect any motion, then moves specific lens elements in order to effectively minimize blur caused by such movement.
- Inner focus system - To increase stability, this lens configuration uses movable internal lens elements that adjust focus without changing the length of the lens barrel.
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction - Matching the optical characteristics of the lens, this function performs in-camera corrections of peripheral illumination, chromatic aberrations, distortion, and more, to further enhance image quality.
- Water and oil-repellent coating - Incorporates water and oil-repellent coating that allows water to be wiped away easily and prevents oil and fat from sticking to the surface, even in challenging shooting conditions. At the same time, the maintenance of the lens surface becomes easier.
- Focus Mode Switch - Using this switch, it is possible to switch the focus mode between AF and MF.
- AFL button - The AFL button can be assigned various functions that widen the range of operations available on the lens.
- Dust and Splash Resistant Structure - This lens features highly effective dust and splash-resistant structure with special sealing at the mount connection, manual focus ring, zoom ring, and cover connection.
- Compatible with SIGMA TRIPOD SOCKET TS-81 (Replaceable lens foot type / sold separately)
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Every single lens undergoes SIGMA’s proprietary MTF measuring system
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm
- High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount
|Lens Construction||25 elements in 15 groups|
|Angle of View||16.4°-4.1°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9 (Rounded diaphragm)|
|Minimum Aperture||F22 - 29|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||58-280cm / 22.8–110.2in.|
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||1:2.9 (At a focusing distance of 180mm)|
|Dimensions (Diameter × Length)||
φ109.4mm × 265.6mm / φ4.3in. x 10.5in.
*The length of a lens is measured from the filter surface to its mount.
|Weight||2,100g / 74.1oz. (Tripod socket included)|
|Supplied Accessories||Case, Hood (LH1034-01), Cover Lens Cap (LC-747E), Shoulder Strap, Tripod Socket (TS-121, Replaceable lens foot type) included|
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens for Sony E
- Sigma Lens Hood for 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens
- Sigma Cover Lens Cap for 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens for Leica L- and Sony E Mount
- Sigma Soft Lens Case for 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS Sports Lens
- Sigma TS-121 Tripod Socket
- Sigma LCF-95 III 95mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Sony E
- Limited Warranty