Compact, light, and provides easy extension of focal range, the Sigma TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter offers an increase in focal length of 1.4 times for select Global Vision lenses. By mounting it in between a telephoto lens and a camera, the offered magnification of focal length of TC-1401 is 1.4 times, offers full communication between the lens and camera, and will allow autofocus to operate at up to f/8.
The teleconverter incorporates SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements that offer excellent aberration correction. It is exceptional for a lens accessory to use one of the best glass materials, yet this is because SIGMA is seeking the best image quality, and it is necessary to meet the new “SGV” standards. This is suitable for professional use since its durable construction is dust and splash-proof!
- 60-600mm f/4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports
- 70-200mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports
- 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary
- 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports
- 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports
- 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary
- 500mm f/4 DG OS HSM Sports
- 70mm f/2.8 DG Macro Art
- Incorporating SLD glass elements for better image quality - By minimizing chromatic aberration effectively, it has achieved very good optical performance, thus it is possible to maintain the optical quality of the original lens.
- Compatible with lenses of large diameter - Its power distribution is designed for lenses of large diameter. Without affecting the lens performance, it offers stable image quality until corners. The rich peripheral brightness enables shooting quality images at every focal length.
- Dust and Splash-Proof Construction - It is dust and splash-proof, and designed for higher durability. SIGMA 150-600mm F5-6.3 GD OS HSM |Sports and other telephoto lenses are able to meet the demands that professional photographers would require in severe shooting conditions, such as in the rain.
- AF is effective up to F8 - When the new SIGMA TELE CONVERTER is attached to cameras that are compatible with AF at F8, it is possible to shoot with AF. *When shooting subjects with low contrast or luminosity value, the focus may not be spot on the subject.
- Ease of use - A rubber part is attached to where it mounts with the original lens, and it prevents the devices from scratching each other. It has the same materials and finishing for integrated design as the lenses from the new product lines. *There is a difference in the specification from mount to mount.
- Sigma TC-1401 1.4x Teleconverter for Canon EF, Nikon F, or Sigma SA
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
- Soft Carrying Case