Nuzira Featured Reviews
It is so nice to see a small family owned shop instead of these big box stores. I generally felt cared about when getting my blackmagic cinema camera. Love the quality of the images and how easy it is to use.Read More
This small business has the best customer service HANDS DOWN!!
Lucas worked with me diligently to help me find a camera that would fit my needs and that would arrive in time for my trip. I take photos, but wanted a smaller, more compact camera to take with me when traveling. He even reached out to other camera experts to make sure he was giving me the best advice for the equipment that would accommodate my needs!
Lucas was patient with me and was in constant contact with the camera supplier to keep me updated on the status of my order and when the items would be ready for shipment. Once my order arrived to the store, it was in my hands in less than 2 days. I would give 10 stars to this business if I could!!
SHOP SMALL! :)
In short: I was able to receive the black colorway below retail and free next day shipping with the promos that they offered for being a new camera web-shop based from AZ.
Long story: Lucas who is prolly the only rep for the company cuz they're so small is the best dude ever. Since i ordered he responded on emails and updates quicker than some of my friends texting me back about where am at on the list as people just kept cancelling their order. I went from 9th place in line to 4th place in line for the silver. And he hit me up saying that they were still waiting on Fuji to send shipping updates and that no company knows what they get on their weekly fuji shipments other than from a 24 hour window of receiving shipping details.
He then noted that there were two black X100Vs available that were reserved to customers who ordered but have not confirmed. I said if they dont confirm please let me know and ill take that instead of the silver. The next day he hits me saying the customer said to cancel and he sent me an invoice. I ordered accessories for the camera on amazon right after and my package for the camera came before my amazon package. Lucas was super nice and transparent about everything. Dope experience from NUZIRA.
Lucas was so incredibly helpful!!! I’ve genuinely never had better customer service. They offered to stay late so I could get my order and were so patient with all my questions. I would give them 10 stars if I could.Read More
Since Lightroom first launched 11 years ago, Scott Kelby’s The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Book for Digital Photographers (Voices That Matter) has been the world’s #1 top-selling Lightroom book and has been translated into dozens of different languages. In this latest version of Lightroom Classic CC, Scott did his biggest update ever, sharing all his latest techniques, insights, and invaluable tips using his award-winning, step-by-step, plain-English style that makes learning Lightroom easy and fun.
Each year, he trains thousands of Lightroom users at his live seminars and through his blog at LightroomKillerTips.com, and he has learned first-hand what really works and what doesn’t. He tells you flat-out which techniques work best, which ones to avoid, and why.
- His now famous SLIM (Simplified Lightroom Image Management) system that will teach you, step by step, how to organize your images, back them up, and be able to find them quickly and easily. Scott’s SLIM system is used by photographers all over the world and is taught at colleges and universities, because it’s so simple, straightforward, and it works.
- How to make your images look like the pros and how to take advantage of the new RAW camera, creative, and B&W profiles—you’ll finally “get” the whole image-editing thing, and you’ll know exactly what to do, in what order, and why.
- How to use Lightroom along with Photoshop, and how to make the two work together absolutely seamlessly. You’ll be surprised at what you’ll be able to do, even if you’ve never used Photoshop before.
- There’s a full chapter on how to use Lightroom on your mobile device to expand Lightroom’s power.
- The last chapter really sets this book apart because this is where Scott answers his #1 most-asked Lightroom question, which is “Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in?” You’ll see his entire start-to-finish Lightroom workflow and learn how to incorporate it into your own workflow.
- You can also download most of the same images used in the book to follow right along with.
- And, you’ll get a killer collection of custom Lightroom Develop and Print presets to give you some of the most sought-after looks and effects, all with just one click.
Why do readers love it?
- The plain-English style makes it accessible to all users!
- Helpful for anyone using Adobe Lightroom!
- Provides latest techniques, insights, and invaluable tips in editing, written by one of the world's leading photographers and editors!
Scott doesn’t just show you which sliders do what (every Lightroom book does that, right?). Instead, he shares his own personal settings, his time-tested techniques, and his proven step-by-step method of learning Lightroom, so you can begin using it like a pro from the start. This is the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way. There is no faster, more straight-to-the-point, or more fun way to learn Lightroom than with this ground- and record-breaking book.
Author: Scott Kelby
Date Published: May 9, 2018
Number of Pages: 504
Dimensions: 9.9 x 8 x 1.1 inches