Capture Cinema-Quality up to 4K-ready, Super Sharp Images with this Tokina Lens!
The Tokina Cinema AT-X 100mm T2.9 Macro Lens (MFT Mount) features minimal focus breathing and a wide T2.9 to T32 aperture range offering great control over exposure and depth of field. The lens is a true 35mm, full-frame, 1:1 macro close-up lens that fits Micro Four Thirds mount cameras. It achieves maximum magnification at a working distance of 11.8", allowing enough space for lighting, the camera operator, and the subject to work comfortably.
The lens's optical design is 4K-ready, super sharp, has high contrast, and exhibits very low distortion and chromatic aberrations. Focus breathing is very well controlled, and the lens has a de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful bokeh and precise exposure control. The wide T-stop range, from T2.9 to T32, allows for maximum control of exposure and depth of field, which is critical when working very close to your subject.
- Close-focus 1:1 reproduction at 11.8"
- Fast T2.9 aperture
- Full-frame 35mm format lens
- Minimized breathing
- Smooth, de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful out-of-focus areas
- 4K-image ready
- Durable, all-metal cine-style housing with geared focus and aperture rings for use in follow-focus systems
- Tokina Cinema AT-X 100mm T2.9 Macro Lens (MFT Mount)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty