Firecrest Ultra Neutral Density filters are colorless and remove light evenly across all spectrums. And with the Tokina Cinema Firecrest Ultra 82mm Neutral Density Filter, you can create a shallow depth of field during the daytime, make water appear misty and ethereal, remove people from busy areas, transform clouds and skies, and adjust exposure on cinema cameras since shutter duration is fixed.
The filters are available in densities of 0.3 (1-Stop), 0.6 (2-Stop), 0.9 (3-Stop), 1.2 (4-Stop), 1.8 (6-Stop), 2.4 (8-Stop), 3.0 (10-Stop), 3.9 (13-Stop), 4.8 (16-Stop), 5.4 (18-Stop), 6.0 (20-Stop), 6.6 (22-Stop), and 7.2 (24-Stop). Not just they exhibit improved clarity, flatness, and reduced reflectivity, but these filters also create a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or longer shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you can control the depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE FILTERS - With Firecrest, you can be sure to get nothing less than top-of-line ND Camera Filters. Firecrest was the first brand to use carbon-neutral coatings, creating a neutrality that has never been seen before! We bonded the coating in the center of two pieces of optical grade polished glass, shielding the filter from wear and tear, as well as giving it more strength than a single piece of glass.
- UNIQUE LAP & POLISH TECHNIQUE - Our signature Lap & Polish technique, was first reserved only for our cinema-grade filters, but is now used for our Firecrest Ultra Filters as well! This means your Firecrest Ultra Filters benefit from enhanced clarity and sharpness, making it one of the most optically flat filters in the world.
- DIFFERENT DENSITIES AND SIZES - Our Firecrest Ultra Range is available in a wide range of circular threaded filters, and 100x100mm square for use in our Firecrest Filter Holder system. as well as a wide range of popular densities depending on the exposure you want, from 1 to 10 stops, 13 and 16 stops, and 18 to 24 stops.
- FIRECREST AT THE FOREFRONT OF INNOVATION - Firecrest created a new range of neutral filters that no other brand has been able to create! We bonded the filter coating in the center of two pieces of optical grade polished glass, shielding your filter from wear and tear, as well as giving it more strength than a single piece of glass.
- 15-Layer Coating on the Outside of Filter
- Darkens Entire Image
- Hydrophobic and Scratch-Resistant
- Neutral Results Across All Spectrums
- Secondary Lapping and Polishing Process
- SCHOTT Superwite Glass
- SuperSlim 5.5mm-Thick, Stackable Ring
- Tokina Cinema Firecrest Ultra 82mm Neutral Density Filter - 0.3 (1-Stop), 0.6 (2-Stop), 0.9 (3-Stop), 1.2 (4-Stop), 1.8 (6-Stop), 2.4 (8-Stop), 3.0 (10-Stop), 3.9 (13-Stop), 4.8 (16-Stop), 5.4 (18-Stop), 6.0 (20-Stop), 6.6 (22-Stop), or 7.2 (24-Stop)
- Filter Case