Capable of Matching the Highest Resolution Cameras, this Tokina Filter is One of the Most Affordable Pieces in the Market!
The Tokina Cinema Formatt Hitech 138mm Clear Optical Flat Filter is one of the most affordable and essential pieces of kit for any cinematographer looking to protect their investment in lenses by protecting the lens from challenging shooting environments. This filter is a clear (colorless) filter for color as well as black-and-white films that serves as a permanent lens protector.
In terms of capability, this Schott B270 super white optical glass is capable of matching the highest resolution cameras on the market today and can provide invaluable protection when using jibs, cranes, gimbals, or any scene where the lens may require extra protection from the elements.
- Filter edges are protected with a unique frame for maximum protection and easy handling
- Absolute consistency in color and density to Kodak Wratten standards
- Precision grinding and polishing result in unbeatable optical flatness allowing use on even ultra-long focal length lenses
- Each filter is manufactured from Schott-Desag B270 Crown Optical Glass
- Tokina Cinema Formatt Hitech 138mm Clear Optical Flat Filter
- Limited Warranty