Increases Shadow Detail and Balance the Tonal Range among Highlights and Shadows using this Tokina Filter!
The Tokina Cinema Formatt Hitech 4x4'' Low Contrast 2 Filter is an optical filter made of Schott B270 glass and features a special substrate of the filter that directly affects contrast. The particulate in the filter spreads light evenly and lowers black levels making for an overall pleasing low-contrast effect.
This type of filter is best for creating a film-like look while decreasing contrast overall for a low-fidelity look. And it is ideal to use when the sun is too bright and the shadows too dark and it is difficult to get good detail in both at the same time. Available in strengths of 1/2, 1, 2, and 3!
- Ideal when used in combination with other filters such as a 0.3 Neutral Density (one-stop)
- Absolute consistency in color and density to Kodak Wratten standards
- Filter edges are protected with a unique frame for maximum protection and easy handling
- Creates muted pastel colors
- Precision grinding and polishing result in unbeatable optical flatness allowing use on even ultra-long focal length lenses
- Manufactured from Schott Water White Clear Optical Glass
- Tokina Cinema Formatt Hitech 4x4'' Low Contrast 2 Filter
- Limited Warranty