Try this Amazing Tokina Expander, designed to increase the Image Circle's Diameter on your Camera's Sensor!
Tokina created the Tokina Cinema PL to Sony E 1.6x Expander so that cinematographers can use their favorite Super35 PL lenses on the latest full-frame 6K/8K cameras. The expander increases the diameter of the image circle by 1.6x on Super35 PL prime and zoom lenses, suiting the lens for use with cameras with up to 1.85" sensors. This allows for a greater variety of lens choices when filming with cameras like the RED Dragon which has a 46.31mm (8K) diagonal sensor.
Tokina engineers gave special attention to the 7-element optical design to ensure the integrity of the original lens’ performance and to keep light fall-off to a manageable 1.36 stops. The mechanical design is robust, durable, and lightweight. The Tokina 1.6x Expander performs best when used with lenses that have a T2.0 or larger aperture and when the lens is stopped down to T2.8 or smaller.
- For 6-8K HD Sensors up to 1.85"
- Enlarges Image Circle by 1.6x
- Seven Elements in Four Groups
- Aperture Compensation of 1.36 T-Stops
- Adapts PL Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera
- Compatible with Super35 Format Lenses
- Works Best with T2.0 or Larger Apertures
- Tokina Cinema PL to Sony E 1.6x Expander
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Carry Pouch
- PL Flange Clearance Checker