Introducing this Tokina Lens allowing you to Capture Super Wide-Angle of View while Maintaining your Subject!
The highly innovative Tokina Cinema Vista 16-28mm II T3 Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (E Mount) features a parfocal design, a T3.0 aperture throughout its zoom range, holds focus throughout the zoom range, and does not ramp exposure as you get to the extremes of the zoom range. The 16-28mm lens has been re-engineered to meet the demanding needs of the professional cinematographer. Using the successful optical formula of the award-winning still lens, Tokina engineers have created a lens that is parfocal, has dramatically reduced breathing and image shift and has a de-clicked, 9-bladed, curved iris for beautiful bokeh and precise exposure control. With its 28cm close-focus capability, the lens allows you the freedom to capture a super wide angle of view while still maintaining a tight perspective on your subject.
This lens is designed to provide sharp images even when recording images at 8K resolution and covers full-frame sensors. The lens design also reduces the breathing and image shift sometimes encountered while zooming and focusing. It uses aspherical elements and super-low dispersion glass in its optical design for optimal color correction and minimal distortion.
- Full frame super-wide 16-28mm lens
- Fast Constant T3.0 Aperture Throughout the 16mm to 28mm Zoom Range
- Virtually No Breathing
- A Focus Rotation Angle of Approximately 300 Degrees
- High Resolution - Low Distortion
- Low Chromatic Aberration
- Aspherical Elements and Super-Low Dispersion Glass Reduce Distortion and Increase Optical Performance
- Durable, All-metal Cine-Style Housing with Geared Manual Zoom, Focus and Aperture Rings for Use in Follow-Focus Systems
- Common 114mm Front Diameter for Use with a Wide Variety of Matte Boxes and Accessories
- Tokina Cinema Vista 16-28mm II T3 Wide-Angle Zoom Lens (E-Mount, Focus Scale in Feet)
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Zoom Stick
- Limited 1-Year Warranty