Nuzira Featured Reviews
It is so nice to see a small family owned shop instead of these big box stores. I generally felt cared about when getting my blackmagic cinema camera. Love the quality of the images and how easy it is to use.Read More
This small business has the best customer service HANDS DOWN!!
Lucas worked with me diligently to help me find a camera that would fit my needs and that would arrive in time for my trip. I take photos, but wanted a smaller, more compact camera to take with me when traveling. He even reached out to other camera experts to make sure he was giving me the best advice for the equipment that would accommodate my needs!
Lucas was patient with me and was in constant contact with the camera supplier to keep me updated on the status of my order and when the items would be ready for shipment. Once my order arrived to the store, it was in my hands in less than 2 days. I would give 10 stars to this business if I could!!
SHOP SMALL! :)
In short: I was able to receive the black colorway below retail and free next day shipping with the promos that they offered for being a new camera web-shop based from AZ.
Long story: Lucas who is prolly the only rep for the company cuz they're so small is the best dude ever. Since i ordered he responded on emails and updates quicker than some of my friends texting me back about where am at on the list as people just kept cancelling their order. I went from 9th place in line to 4th place in line for the silver. And he hit me up saying that they were still waiting on Fuji to send shipping updates and that no company knows what they get on their weekly fuji shipments other than from a 24 hour window of receiving shipping details.
He then noted that there were two black X100Vs available that were reserved to customers who ordered but have not confirmed. I said if they dont confirm please let me know and ill take that instead of the silver. The next day he hits me saying the customer said to cancel and he sent me an invoice. I ordered accessories for the camera on amazon right after and my package for the camera came before my amazon package. Lucas was super nice and transparent about everything. Dope experience from NUZIRA.
Lucas was so incredibly helpful!!! I’ve genuinely never had better customer service. They offered to stay late so I could get my order and were so patient with all my questions. I would give them 10 stars if I could.Read More
Suitable for workers who spend a lot of time wearing headsets for voice communications, the Yealink UH34 Special Edition Dual/Mono USB Wired Headset available in monaural and binaural, is a professional USB wired headset with crystal clear audio. This headset offers a lightweight form factor that is comfortable to wear even for an entire workday because of its leatherette ear cushions. Provided with Yealink USB Connect software and Yealink Device Management Platform/ Cloud Service, you are easy to check the device information and upgrade the firmware of one or multiple UH34 SE headsets. While this UH34 SE has either a USB-A or C jack, the other UH34 Series varies on the USB Type Connection and material used on the earpiece.
- Simple and Flexible Connectivity - Runs right out of the box, and connects via USB-C to your PC or Smartphone. You can enjoy a reliable call experience with soft clients. The perfect match for your Yealink IP phones offering you optimized audio quality.
- Ultra-Lightweight, All-Day Wearing Comfort - Built for comfort with soft ear cushions and ultra-lightweight materials, the UH34 SE is 10%~30%* lighter than other headsets in the same range. Its ergonomic design makes this headset comfortable enough for long conference calls and all-day use.
- Unparallel Audio Experience - Made for calls and music, the UH34 Special Edition is kitted out with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker and independent cavity design. Passive noise cancellation creates richer and clearer conversations with reduced background noise.
- Intuitive Controller - The hand-held controller with LED indicator provides easier access to key call control capabilities, including answer call, end call, reject call, and mute/unmute.
- USB connectivity to Yealink IP phones, including T41S/T42S/T46S/T48S/T42U/T43U/T46U/T48U/ T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A/VP59 (T41S/T42S/ T46S/T48S should be upgraded to version 82 or higher)
- HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance
- Noise-canceling microphone and passive noise cancellation
- Active Protection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
- Integrated LED indicator and warning tone
- 320° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
- Optional connections for UH34: USB-C, 3.5mm jack
- Headset cable length: 1.2 m (from headset to call control unit)
- USB cable length: 0.9 m (from the call control unit to the USB plug)
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows® 8/8.1/10, Apple Mac OS
- Color: Black
- Weight: UH34 Mono: 88 g / UH34 Dual: 118 g / UH34 Lite Mono: 84 g / UH34 Lite Dual: 110 g
- Storage temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
- Microphone type: Uni-Directional ECM
- Microphone frequency response range: 100 Hz-8 kHz
- Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
- Microphone sensitivity: -44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa Speaker
- Speaker size: 28mm
- Speaker sensitivity: 93 dB SPL @1 kHz
- Speaker frequency response range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Speaker impedance: 32Ω, @1.0 kHz
- Speaker input power: max 10 mW • Speaker bandwidth: Wideband Easy Call Management
- Answer/End/Reject/Hold a call
- Volume up/down
- Microphone mute
- Redial last outgoing call
- Package contents:
- UH34 Mono Headset or UH34 Dual Headset or UH34 Lite Mono Headset or UH34 Lite Dual Headset (UH34 with leather ear cushions/UH34 Lite with foamy ear cushions)
- Quick Start Guide
- Qty/CTN: 20 PCS
- N.W/CTN: UH34 Mono: 2.870 kg / UH34 Dual: 3.486 kg / UH34 Lite Mono: 2.790 kg / UH34 Lite Dual: 3.326 kg
- G.W/CTN: UH34 Mono: 3.576 kg / UH34 Dual: 4.202 kg / UH34 Lite Mono: 3.496 kg / UH34 Lite Dual: 4.042 kg
- Giftbox size: 170 mm*195 mm*63 mm
- Carton Meas: 345 mm*325 mm*400 mm