Record super clean, professional-sounding audio directly to your smartphone with the Azden Pro Studio Lapel Mic with TRRS Plug for iOS & Android. This i-Coustics EX-503i lavalier microphone is designed to give you studio-quality sound with your smartphone or tablet, perfect for easy, hands-free recording of lectures, speeches, dictation, interviews, and more. Who needs to buy an expensive and clunky secondary audio recorder? If you have a smartphone, you already have a recorder, and you can record great audio at a fraction of the cost with the EX-503i.
Compatible with any audio or video recording app for iOS or Android mobile devices, the EX-503i taps right into the microphone connection inside your phone’s headset input. The microphone’s highly sensitive, omnidirectional element is designed to pick up your subject’s voice loud and clear, perfect for recording that secondary audio to line up with your video in post-production! This mic is also more affordable than competing models and delivers on quality – quite possibly the best bang for your buck on the market today.
- Handcrafted in Japan
- High-quality audio for mobile devices
- Great for recording lectures, speeches, voice memos, interviews
- Sensitive, omnidirectional element
- Compatible w/ current Apple® iOS devices (iPhone, iPad), Samsung devices & most other Android™ devices
- Works with most available audio & video recording apps
- Pickup Pattern: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8V) at 1kHz, 0dB=1V/Pa
- Cord Length: 1.2m (4 ft)
- Azden Pro Studio Lapel Mic with TRRS Plug for iOS & Android
- Foam Windscreen
- Lapel Clip
- Limited Warranty