Delivers incredible resolution and stunning contrast, the Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Leica L is truly a “bokeh master" designed with great care to ensure that both the in-focus and out-of-focus areas of the photograph are equally satisfying to the eye. This 105mm lens is a short-telephoto, portrait-length prime distinguished by its bright maximum aperture and advanced optical layout.
Furthermore, boasting the longest focal length of the F1.4 Art line lenses, the new lens combines outstanding resolution with a beautiful bokeh effect. The fast f/1.4 design greatly benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over the depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus. It has earned its place as the flagship of the F1.4 Art line lenses, prioritizing image quality above all to fulfill the promise of the line, delivering truly amazing optical performance.
- Exceptional peripheral brightness - With its large filter diameter of 105mm, this lens delivers a significantly greater volume of peripheral light than other lenses in its class. Minimizing vignetting while offering a beautiful bokeh effect, this lens is ideal for portrait photography.
- Exclusive low-dispersion glass - Most chromatic aberration can be removed by combining a high-refractivity convex lens element with a low-refractivity concave element. Yet residual chromatic aberration known as “secondary spectrum” may still remain. To minimize this secondary spectrum, which can be a serious issue with conventional lenses, SIGMA lenses feature up to three types of exclusive low-dispersion glass offering superior performance: ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion), SLD (Special Low Dispersion) and FLD (“F” Low Dispersion). In particular, FLD glass offers ultra-low dispersion in combination with high transmittance and the anomalous dispersion characteristics of fluorite.
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting - SIGMA’s Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting to help photographers produce sharp and high-contrast images even in backlit conditions. The included lens hood can be attached to block out extraneous light, which can have a negative effect on rendering performance.
- Fast AF with full-time manual focus - Full-time manual focus function allows the lens to be switched to manual focus simply by rotating the focus ring. *Note: The operation of full-time MF may vary based on mount type.
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount - The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
- Rounded diaphragm - The 9-blade rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
- Three FLD Elements, Two SLD Elements
- One Aspherical Element
- Weather-Sealed, Protective Front Coating
- Removable Rotating Arca-Type Tripod Foot
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
|Lens Construction||17 elements in 12 groups|
|Angle of View||23.3°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9 (rounded diaphragm)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||
100cm / 39.4in.
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||
|Dimensions (Diameter × Length)||
φ115.9mm × 155.5mm / Φ4.5in. × 6.1in.
*The length of a lens is measured from the filter surface to its mount.
1,745g / 61.6oz.
Case, hood (LH1113-01), tripod socket (TS-111), Protective Cover (PT-21) supplied
- Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Leica L
- Sigma Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Lens Cap
- Sigma Lens Hood
- Tripod Collar
- Protective Cover
- Sigma Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Limited 3-Year U.S.A. Warranty Extension