Nuzira Featured Reviews
It is so nice to see a small family owned shop instead of these big box stores. I generally felt cared about when getting my blackmagic cinema camera. Love the quality of the images and how easy it is to use.Read More
This small business has the best customer service HANDS DOWN!!
Lucas worked with me diligently to help me find a camera that would fit my needs and that would arrive in time for my trip. I take photos, but wanted a smaller, more compact camera to take with me when traveling. He even reached out to other camera experts to make sure he was giving me the best advice for the equipment that would accommodate my needs!
Lucas was patient with me and was in constant contact with the camera supplier to keep me updated on the status of my order and when the items would be ready for shipment. Once my order arrived to the store, it was in my hands in less than 2 days. I would give 10 stars to this business if I could!!
SHOP SMALL! :)
In short: I was able to receive the black colorway below retail and free next day shipping with the promos that they offered for being a new camera web-shop based from AZ.
Long story: Lucas who is prolly the only rep for the company cuz they're so small is the best dude ever. Since i ordered he responded on emails and updates quicker than some of my friends texting me back about where am at on the list as people just kept cancelling their order. I went from 9th place in line to 4th place in line for the silver. And he hit me up saying that they were still waiting on Fuji to send shipping updates and that no company knows what they get on their weekly fuji shipments other than from a 24 hour window of receiving shipping details.
He then noted that there were two black X100Vs available that were reserved to customers who ordered but have not confirmed. I said if they dont confirm please let me know and ill take that instead of the silver. The next day he hits me saying the customer said to cancel and he sent me an invoice. I ordered accessories for the camera on amazon right after and my package for the camera came before my amazon package. Lucas was super nice and transparent about everything. Dope experience from NUZIRA.
Lucas was so incredibly helpful!!! I’ve genuinely never had better customer service. They offered to stay late so I could get my order and were so patient with all my questions. I would give them 10 stars if I could.Read More
Certified to rigorous IP54 standards, the Yealink W57R DECT Handset is a professionally ruggedized DECT handset with an integrated vibration alarm that is pretty eligible for the environment where there may be dusty, humid, and harsh. This DECT phone combines the advantages of wireless communication and the rich features of a Voice-over-IP phone and is fully compatible with Yealink W80/W90 Multi-Cell System for seamless roaming and handover features. It provides you with the convenience and good experience of mobile communication in and between each zone and keeps stable in complicated and harsh locations.
The W57R's cushions can easily withstand falls of up to 3.5 meters which makes the W57R the perfect companion in the office, in a warehouse, or on outdoor premises. As a rugged and durable handset, W57R has also been developed with Yealink optimal HD audio quality that combines multiple leading technologies together including FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction), full duplex, and Opus. This means users can get a stable and high-quality audio experience even if the environment is full of noise or wireless interference.
- Business Design, Exquisite Details - W57R is Yealink's most recent professional DECT phone. It features a business appearance of a smartphone that fits into the daily routine and a belt clip for simple carrying. It's small and lightweight but compact, having a 1.8" TFT color display and an optimized dial-pad layout with more key space. W57R also has a disinfectant-resistant surface and will not fade when exposed to UV-C light. business phone system, desk phones, DECT phones, and IP phone systems for small businesses.
- HD Audio Quality, Noise-free Conversations - With over 20 years of experience in audio technology, Yealink applied a combination of state-of-the-art technologies to the W57R to provide users with crystal-clear calls. Even in complex or wireless interference-filled environments, the W57R could deliver a stable and high-quality audio experience that fits perfectly into everyday work.
- Superior Durability, Professional Protection - The Yealink W57R is a professional rugged DECT phone built to endure even in harsh work environments. It can withstand a 3.5m drop without being damaged, and its durable rubber surface prevents slips, scratches, and everyday wear and tear. There is also no need to worry about the Oops moments in daily life, as the W57R resists spills and splashes of liquids like coffee, soda, and juice. Protection rating of 54 (IP54), dust doesn't stand a chance, either.
- Seamless Compatibility, Free Mobility - Yealink W57R is compatible with DECT bases of a single cell (W70B) for small- to medium-sized businesses as well as multi-cell(W80DM/W90DM) for larger spaces, providing superior mobile communication experience with seamless handover and an industry-leading roaming solution to meet diverse needs of scalable DECT solutions.
- 1.8'' 128 x 160 TFT color screen
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Caller ID with name and number
- Notification Light: voice mail, missed call
- Date & time (manual/auto synchronization)
- Screen saver
- Multilingual user interface
- Keypad backlight
- Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Handset select for receiving call
- Handset and Number select for making call
- Auto intercom, auto answer
- 3-way conference
- Call forward: Always/Busy/No Answer
- Call waiting, mute, hold
- Call transfer
- Swap between calls
- Speed dial
- Voice mail
- Dial plan: Replace Rule/Area Code/Block Out
- Keypad lock, emergency call
- 100 phone book memory (stored in the base)
- Remote phonebook, LDAP, XML phonebook
- Phonebook search, block list
- Call history: All/Placed/Missed/Received (up to 100 entries)
- Direct IP call without SIP proxy
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Anonymous call, Anonymous call rejection
- OTA (Over-The-Air) Upgrade
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- HD audio
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) compliant
- Frequency response: 100 Hz–7 kHz
- FNR (Flexible Noise Reduction)/Noise Cancellation
- Receiver volume control: 5 steps
- Ringer volume control: 5 steps+off
- 9 ringer melodies
- Multiple advisory tones
- Acoustic warning for low battery status
- Handset Size: 157 mm x 51 mm x 24 mm
- Handset Weight: 183 g
- Color: Black
- Battery: 1460 mAh, Lithium-ion, 3.7 V, 5.4 WH
- Up to 40-hour of talk time (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 575-hour of standby time (in ideal conditions)
- Charger: DC 5V/0.6A Output
- Power Adapter:
- Input: 100-240 V-50/60 Hz, 0.2 A
- Output: 5 V, 0.6 A
- Backlit keypad with 25 keys:
- Standard ITU telephone keypad, 12 keys, 4 x 3, with star and pound key
- 5 navigation keys (left, right, up, down, OK)
- 2 softkeys
- 6 function keys (Speaker, message, Off-hook, Cancel, TRAN, Mute)
- 6 shortcut keys
- Operating humidity: 10% to 95%
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 °C (+32 to 104 °F)
- Storage temperature: - 30°C to +70°C (- 22- 158°F)
- Frequency bands: 1880–1900 MHz (Europe), 1920–1930 MHz (US), 1902 – 1906 MHz (TH), 1910 – 1920 MHz (BR)
- DECT Range:
- Up to 50 meters indoors (in ideal conditions)
- Up to 300 meters outdoors (in ideal conditions)
- DECT Standards: CAT-iq2.0
- Package contents:
- W57R Handset
- Charger Cradle
- Rechargeable Battery
- Belt Clip
- Power Adapter
- Qty/CNT: 20 PCS
- Giftbox size: 188 mm × 104 mm × 90 mm
- Carton meas: 467 mm × 440 mm × 195 mm
- N.W: 8.848 kg
- G.W: 9.672 kg