Based on Android 9.0 OS, the Yealink VP59 IP Phone for Microsoft Teams is designed as an executive desk phone, can be used in huddle spaces, and provides a supreme Microsoft Teams user experience. With an 8-inch adjustable multi-point touch screen and easy Teams interactive experience, all of these make collaboration easier than ever. Presenting a standalone voice solution and unparalleled audio clarity, the VP59 is armed with Yealink’s Optima HD Voice technology and Yealink Noise Proof technology.
The VP59 also provides added flexibility for executives and professionals with its Bluetooth/Wi-Fi connectivity and the ability of USB headset connection. By adding on a USB camera (Yealink UVC30 camera) and a wireless microphone (Yealink CPW90-BT-Single), you can enjoy Teams video collaboration easily in huddle spaces. It is compatible with a wireless microphone and USB camera, and supports HDMI-duplicated Output, making it easy to be deployed in a huddle room.
- Executive Rooms All-in-One for Teams Meetings - The VP59 video phone integrates voice and video solutions for personal desks. The 8-inch multi-point touch screen and the native Teams interface provide a rich visual presentation and easy menu navigation, which helps reduce the learning curve. Users can start and answer phone calls simply, quickly join and control Teams meetings, and enjoy Teams collaboration at ease with the VP59.
- Broader, Superwide Meeting View - The VP59 8-inch (1280 x 800) adjustable multi-point screen provides a rich visual presentation. The Hardware Offloading technology ensures 720p resolution for both P2P video and content sharing. Moreover, with the HDMI output, users are able to sync the screen to a monitor for a brighter and wider visual experience when working with a multi-person video meeting or checking the content shared on the screen.
- HD Audio and More Functionality - The Yealink Optima HD Voice and Yealink Noise Proof technologies deliver marvelous audio clarity. Users can work and talk freely without noise or other disturbances. The built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and dual-band Wi-Fi support a Bluetooth wireless headset and wireless microphone for a longer voice pickup distance, bringing great functionality for personal workstations. With the VP59, users can talk hands-free or enjoy a more wireless desk-working experience.
- Simple Devices, Easy Deployment - The Yealink VP59 video phone simplifies deployment for users who need to deploy both voice and video devices in a personal workspace just through PoE with a single cable connection. Coupled with Yealink’s efficient auto-provisioning mechanism, including phone deployment and configuration, the Yealink VP59 enables administrators to take advantage of centralized deployment, management, and updating.
- Android 9.0 OS
- 8'' capacitive adjustable touchscreen
- Native Microsoft Teams user interface
- Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Support expansion with Yealink Wireless Mic CPW90 (Optional)
- 2 mega-pixel HD cameras with privacy shutter
- Support extending USB camera-Yealink UVC30 Room (Optional)
- Built-in Bluetooth/Wi-Fi
- Dual USB ports, support USB headsets, and extending camera
- HDMI port for connection to monitor or TV
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, PoE support
- Supports Expansion Module EXP50(optional)
- Supports Office 365, and upgradability of device applications to Teams or SFB
- Supports Microsoft/Yealink/Unify Square Device Management Platform