Nuzira Featured Reviews
It is so nice to see a small family owned shop instead of these big box stores. I generally felt cared about when getting my blackmagic cinema camera. Love the quality of the images and how easy it is to use.Read More
This small business has the best customer service HANDS DOWN!!
Lucas worked with me diligently to help me find a camera that would fit my needs and that would arrive in time for my trip. I take photos, but wanted a smaller, more compact camera to take with me when traveling. He even reached out to other camera experts to make sure he was giving me the best advice for the equipment that would accommodate my needs!
Lucas was patient with me and was in constant contact with the camera supplier to keep me updated on the status of my order and when the items would be ready for shipment. Once my order arrived to the store, it was in my hands in less than 2 days. I would give 10 stars to this business if I could!!
SHOP SMALL! :)
In short: I was able to receive the black colorway below retail and free next day shipping with the promos that they offered for being a new camera web-shop based from AZ.
Long story: Lucas who is prolly the only rep for the company cuz they're so small is the best dude ever. Since i ordered he responded on emails and updates quicker than some of my friends texting me back about where am at on the list as people just kept cancelling their order. I went from 9th place in line to 4th place in line for the silver. And he hit me up saying that they were still waiting on Fuji to send shipping updates and that no company knows what they get on their weekly fuji shipments other than from a 24 hour window of receiving shipping details.
He then noted that there were two black X100Vs available that were reserved to customers who ordered but have not confirmed. I said if they dont confirm please let me know and ill take that instead of the silver. The next day he hits me saying the customer said to cancel and he sent me an invoice. I ordered accessories for the camera on amazon right after and my package for the camera came before my amazon package. Lucas was super nice and transparent about everything. Dope experience from NUZIRA.
Lucas was so incredibly helpful!!! I’ve genuinely never had better customer service. They offered to stay late so I could get my order and were so patient with all my questions. I would give them 10 stars if I could.Read More
NUZIRA MADE MY MONTH!
I was a little concerned when I first came across this small business but I am so so thankful I di! They have the NICESt staff and customer service. I have been on the waitlist for this camera for a few months now so when Lucas called saying they had it back in stock I was so freaking excited! Made my whole month. This camera absolutely lives up to the hype. I love how lightweight it is. I can pop it into any bag and head out the door. the images are crisp, high quality, and stunning. I use film sim and not film sim. The film simulations are nearly identical to real film. I have another fuji camera that does film sim but it can't even be compared to this one. I love my Fujifilm X100v so much! Amazing camera! Thanks you Nuzira!
Quick, accurate and precise shots for the professional photographer.
The 410 3-Way Geared Head from Manfrotto is the most precise three-way geared tripod head in the market.
Ergonomically designed for your ease of use, this tripod head comes with innovative micrometric knobs. Simply turn each one to improve the angle accuracy of your shoot. The levelling bubble provides you with an extra layer of quick precision set up.
With the superior locking system, you can also move the axes safely and quickly while you work. Thanks to these special innovations, you can get to work with minimal fuss and never worrying about your gear jamming again.
The 410 plate itself has a quick release function for fast and safe use. In total, the 410 Junior Geared Head offers you pan movement in three directions. Perfect for your 35mm single-lens reflex and medium format cameras.
The 410 Junior Geared Head is specially made to help you take those precision shots.
Purchase this high quality tripod head today.
410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
- 11.0 lb load capacity
- Built-in bubble level
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation, backwards and forwards tilt, as well as portrait orientation tilt each function independently of each other and have individual snap-lock knobs with easy-to-turn, 4-star grips
- Turning each snap-lock knob allows the corresponding movement to be rapidly adjusted, and once the knob is released, the adjustment is locked into place
- An additional, rubberized knob set within each snap-lock knob allows incremental, geared adjustments
- Dedicated angle scales for each movement that are designed for easy visibility further promote fast, repeatable, and accurate device positioning
- Integrated, RC4 quick release cam lock
410PL Quick Release Plate
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mount
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC4 quick release cam lock
- Measures 2.5 x 3.3 x 0.5" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- Load Capacity: 11.0 lb
- 3 Independent Movements with Locks
- Snap-Lock Controls for Fast Movements
- Integrated Incremental, Geared Movements
- 90° Forwards and 30° Backwards Tilt
- Up to 90° Portrait Angle Tilt
- 360° Rotation, Built-In Bubble Level
- RC4 Quick Release Cam Lock
- 410PL Quick Release Plate
- 1/4"-20 Mount, 3/8"-16 Mount
|Head Type||Pan & Tilt Head|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Female|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20 Male, 3/8"-16 Male|
|Quick Release Plate Type||RC4|
|Number of Bubble Levels||1|
Pan & Tilt Range
|Lateral Tilt||-90° to +30°|
|Vertical Tilt||+90° to -30°|
|Load Capacity||11 lb / 4.99 kg|
|Weight||2.7 lb / 1.22 kg|
|Package Weight||3.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.4 x 5.9 x 4.6"|