Looking for a Versatile Lens for High-Resolution Cine Cameras and Small Bright Cine Primes?
The Meike Cinema Prime 35mm T2.2 Lens (Fujifilm X Mount) is well suited for Super35 cameras that feature built-in focus and iris gears, and it has 270° of focus throw. The lens also features focus scales marked on both feet and meters, with focus and iris marks on both sides of the lens.
Working in difficult lighting conditions is made possible by the T2.2 maximum aperture and offers increased control over the depth of field. The multilayer coating reduces flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in harsh lighting conditions. This manual focus lens permits working with subjects as close as 20" away.
- Super35/APS-C Image Coverage
- Aperture Range: T2.2 to T22
- Focus Scales Marked on Feet and Meters
- Cine Standard Focus and Iris Rings
- Focus Throw: 270 degree
- Large aperture, low distortion cine lens
- Multi-layer Coating provides better photo permeability and can effectively reduce stray light
- Uses a high refractive index, and low dispersion glasses result in high resolution.
- All glass+metal design for better temperature tolerance
- Meike Cinema Prime 35mm T2.2 Lens (Fujifilm X Mount)
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Pouch
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Limited 1-Year Warranty