Packed into an efficient, smart body, the Olympus DM-720 Digital Voice Recorder is a digital recording device capable of storing files in both linear PCM formats and MP3 formats. With a maximum sample rate of 48 kHz and a resolution of up to 16-bit, this compact and lightweight Olympus digital video recorder weighing just 2.5 oz, is designed to be easily portable. It features a Tresmic three-microphone system that ensures immersive and precise stereo sound recording, capturing every detail. The unit's transcription, voice-balancing, and voice-playback modes make it highly practical for voice recording and note-taking scenarios, including business meetings or interviews!
Equipped with an easy-to-use interface, editing functions that extend audio use, and various playback functions, this Olympus DM-720 provides outstanding practicality and reliability to support your business needs. One notable feature of this easy voice recorder is its intelligent auto mode, which automatically adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on the surrounding conditions. With its ability to automatically adjust recording settings based on the surrounding conditions, the audio recorder ensures optimal recording settings and eliminates the need for manual adjustments, making it user-friendly and convenient. Plus, it is also equipped with USB connectivity, enabling seamless file transfer to a computer for further editing or sharing!
- TRESMIC Three-microphone system for superior sound - The DM-720 features a three-microphone system that includes both directional and omnidirectional microphones to faithfully capture the depth and fullness of the sounds recorded. The stereo microphones are arranged at a 90° angle to produce a natural stereo experience with an added central microphone to compensate for low-range sounds.
- Zoom microphone for recording from a distance - With the latest directional quality control technologies, switching to directional microphone mode unleashes the power of proximity recording in noisy environments, such as at lectures or when recording from a distant position. You can adjust the directivity by operating with the "-" and "+" buttons. The new zoom microphone mode adjusts the recording level higher according to the zoom.
- Compact recorder with 48 kHz/16-bit linear PCM recording - Create high-quality recordings using the linear PCM format. With a sampling frequency of 48 kHz, this linear PCM format easily outclasses the 44.1 kHz / 16 bits of CD-quality audio. While this may surpass your needs in business, it is useful for those using the digital voice recorder for hobby or music, providing the quality to easily make their own CDs.
- Automatic sensitivity adjustment with Intelligent Auto Mode - To make listening to your recordings more comfortable, the Intelligent Auto Mode adjusts the microphone sensitivity to match the volume of the sound source. When a speaker is talking loudly, the recorder reduces the input level, and for soft voices, the recorder increases the input level. In this way, the function automatically keeps track of the input level and simultaneously adjusts the recording level so that it always records in the best quality and provides an even level of volume.
- Low-cut filter eliminates extraneous noise - During recording, the low-cut filter is used to cut the sound at frequencies of 300 Hz and lower during the recording process. Typical examples of these lower frequencies include air conditioner noise, projector fan noise, and even wind noise while outside. By cutting the lower frequency during recording your audio is natural sounding and free of background noise and distortion during playback.
- 48 kHz / 24-bit Capable
- Record in PCM or MP3 Formats
- Tresmic Three-Microphone System
- Internal 4GB Memory & microSD Expansion
- Stereo Microphone 3.5mm Input
- Stereo Headphone 3.5mm Output
- Built-In Speaker
- Connect Direct to USB via Included Cable
- Built-in center microphone
- Built-in stereo microphone (R)
- Built-in stereo microphone (L)
- POWER/HOLD switch
- MENU/SCENE button
- F1 button
- F2 button
- USB connector slide lever
- REC (record) button
- STOP button
- LED indicator light (LED)
- ERASE button
- LIST button
- + button
- Rewind button
- Fast forward button
- - button
- OK button
- Attachment mounting hole
- Microphone jack
- Built-in speaker
- Earphone jack
- Battery/card cover lock button
- MicroSD card slot
- USB connector / USB connector cover
- Battery/card cover
- Strap hole
- Built-in Devices: Microphone
- Built-in Devices: Speaker
- Flash Memory Capacity: 4 GB
- Memory Card Supported: microSD
Display & Graphics
- Screen Size: 1.4"
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Audio Formats: MP3
- Microphone Technology: Directional
- Recording Modes: High-Quality
- Maximum Recording Time: 985 Hours
- USB: Yes
- Headphone: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Battery Chemistry: Alkaline
- Battery Included: Yes
- Product Color: Silver
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 5.2"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Form Factor: Portable
- Weight (Approximate): 2.50 oz
- Olympus DM-720 Digital Voice Recorder
- 1 x AAA NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- Stand Clip
- Instruction Manual
- Limited Warranty