A Compact Sigma Lens Designed for Photographers who need a Sharp, Fast, Robust, Wide-Angle Optic!
The Sigma 24mm F2.0 DG DN Contemporary Lens (Sony E Mount) is the latest prime lens to be added to SIGMA’s growing I series range offering superb optical performance, a bright F2 aperture, an all-metal build, and a manual aperture ring. This lens is designed specifically for contemporary full-frame mirrorless systems, delivering an outstanding level of detail and resolution that can keep up with your latest ultra-high-resolution cameras.
Featuring a compact and lightweight design, it is perfectly balanced on modern full-frame bodies and is an ideal lens for landscape, nature, interior, and architectural photography. It has an advanced optical design and a compact size that makes it perfect for day-to-day use. The high-quality, all-metal construction makes the experience of owning and operating this lens extremely satisfying!
- Premium Compact Primes for mirrorless users - The combination of superb optical performance with a level of compactness that is perfectly suited to smaller and lighter modern mirrorless cameras will bring you new opportunities for a perfect shot.
- New standards of optical performance for the Contemporary line - Based on the latest optical design technology, the lens construction includes three high-precision glass-molded aspherical lens elements, one SLD element, and one FLD element to suppress a range of optical aberrations. The result is clear and sharp images even in the extreme corners of the frame.
- Use of multiple high-precision aspherical glass molded lenses - SIGMA uses high-precision molds whose surfaces are controlled with an accuracy of ±5 nanometers (0.000005 mm) or smaller. High-precision aspherical glass molded lenses archives both good aberration correction and compact lens size.
- Magnetic metal lens cap - This dedicated metal cap clips to the front surface of the lens magnetically. It is no exaggeration to say that this meticulously crafted cap represents the finishing touch for the I series.
- Inner focus system - To increase stability, this lens configuration uses movable internal lens elements that adjust focus without changing the length of the lens barrel.
- Stepping Motor - The lens is capable of smooth, quiet, and high-speed AF made possible by a stepping motor, as well as supports Face/Eye Detection AF and video AF.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating - In digital cameras, flare and ghosting may also be caused by reflections between the image sensor and lens surfaces. Here too, SIGMA’s Super Multi-Layer Coating is highly effective, assuring images of outstanding contrast.
- Aperture ring - designed to help users work intuitively.
- Focus Mode Switch - Using this switch, it is possible to switch the focus mode between AF and MF.
- Mount with Dust and Splash Resistant Structure - The lens mount incorporates rubber sealing to protect the mount from dust and water drops.
- Compatible with high-speed autofocus
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- Every single lens undergoes SIGMA’s proprietary MTF measuring system
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm
- High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount
|Lens Construction||13 elements in 11 groups|
|Angle of View||84.1°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9 (rounded diaphragm)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||
24.5cm / 9.7in.
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||
|Dimensions (Diameter × Length)||
φ70mm × 74mm / φ2.8in. × 2.9in.
*The length of a lens is measured from the filter surface to its mount.
360g / 12.7oz.
Magnetic metal lens cap (LCF62-01M), Petal-type lens hood (LH656-02) included
- Sigma 24mm F2.0 DG DN Contemporary Lens (Sony E Mount)
- Sigma Magnetic Metal Lens Cap
- Sigma Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Lens Cap
- Sigma Lens Hood
- Limited Warranty