Deliver high-resolution shots using the Sigma 35mm F1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Leica L! This 35mm lens is the first wide-angle AF lens with an F1.2 maximum aperture for the full-frame L-Mount system and enables you to create artworks with astounding resolution and large bokeh effects, such as portraits that make use of a shallow depth of field. It brings the development concept of the Art line “pursuit of ultimate image quality” to the next level.
Utilizing both optical correction functions inside the camera and advanced design, aberrations that are difficult to post-process are thoroughly corrected to deliver razor-sharp resolution. The fast f/1.2 aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field as well as extremely selective focus effects and is also suited for working in very difficult lighting conditions.
- The large HSM delivers highly responsive autofocus - The large hypersonic motor (HSM) delivers ample torque to the focusing group for outstanding speed, ensuring exceptionally stable performance even at lower speeds. Along with the optimized AF algorithm, this feature delivers fast autofocus photography.
- Newly developed high-performance lens series for full-frame mirrorless cameras - SIGMA has thus developed and proposed this new full-frame mirrorless lens series as the optimal solution to this challenge. It will develop interchangeable lenses with unprecedented specifications and performance by designs that benefit from the short flange focal length feature of mirrorless cameras while retaining the concepts of “Contemporary,” “Art,” and “Sports.”
- Hood with lock - Features a hood with a lock to prevent dropping the hood.
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction - Matching the optical characteristics of the lens, this function performs in-camera corrections of peripheral illumination, chromatic aberrations, distortion, and more, to further enhance image quality.
- SIGMA’s First F1.2 maximum aperture, large-diameter prime lens - The “Art line in the age of mirrorless cameras” pursues ultimate performance as a large-diameter lens with a focal length of 35mm and also achieves a maximum aperture of F1.2. Three SLD glass elements and three aspherical lenses including a double-sided aspherical lens are optimally arranged in a lens construction of 17 elements in 12 groups.
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount - The brass mount combines high precision with rugged construction. Its treated surfaces and enhanced strength contribute to the exceptional durability of the lens.
- High operability that supports various shooting situations in both still and video - In autofocus photography, comfortable shooting for an F1.2 large-diameter lens is achieved by the large hypersonic motor (HSM) that gets desired torque required to drive the focus lens group. In manual focus photography, the focus ring driven by the focus-by-wire system with the optimized torque setting responds to fine operations of the photographer.
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting - SIGMA’s Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting to help photographers produce sharp and high-contrast images even in backlight conditions.
- Rounded diaphragm (11-blade) - The 11-blade rounded diaphragm creates an attractive blur in the out-of-focus areas of the image.
|Lens Construction||17 elements in 12 groups|
|Angle of View||63.4°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||11 (rounded diaphragm)|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||
30cm / 11.8in.
|Maximum Magnification Ratio||
|Dimensions (Diameter × Length)||
φ87.8mm × 136.2mm / φ3.5in. × 5.4in.
*The length of a lens is measured from the filter surface to its mount.
1,090g / 38.4oz.
Case, Petal Type Hood with Lock（LH878-02）supplied
- Sigma 35mm F1.2 DG DN Art Lens for Leica L
- Sigma Lens Hood
- Sigma Lens Cap
- Sigma Rear Lens Cap
- Sigma Lens Case
- Limited Warranty