Nuzira Featured Reviews
It is so nice to see a small family owned shop instead of these big box stores. I generally felt cared about when getting my blackmagic cinema camera. Love the quality of the images and how easy it is to use.Read More
This small business has the best customer service HANDS DOWN!!
Lucas worked with me diligently to help me find a camera that would fit my needs and that would arrive in time for my trip. I take photos, but wanted a smaller, more compact camera to take with me when traveling. He even reached out to other camera experts to make sure he was giving me the best advice for the equipment that would accommodate my needs!
Lucas was patient with me and was in constant contact with the camera supplier to keep me updated on the status of my order and when the items would be ready for shipment. Once my order arrived to the store, it was in my hands in less than 2 days. I would give 10 stars to this business if I could!!
SHOP SMALL! :)
In short: I was able to receive the black colorway below retail and free next day shipping with the promos that they offered for being a new camera web-shop based from AZ.
Long story: Lucas who is prolly the only rep for the company cuz they're so small is the best dude ever. Since i ordered he responded on emails and updates quicker than some of my friends texting me back about where am at on the list as people just kept cancelling their order. I went from 9th place in line to 4th place in line for the silver. And he hit me up saying that they were still waiting on Fuji to send shipping updates and that no company knows what they get on their weekly fuji shipments other than from a 24 hour window of receiving shipping details.
He then noted that there were two black X100Vs available that were reserved to customers who ordered but have not confirmed. I said if they dont confirm please let me know and ill take that instead of the silver. The next day he hits me saying the customer said to cancel and he sent me an invoice. I ordered accessories for the camera on amazon right after and my package for the camera came before my amazon package. Lucas was super nice and transparent about everything. Dope experience from NUZIRA.
Lucas was so incredibly helpful!!! I’ve genuinely never had better customer service. They offered to stay late so I could get my order and were so patient with all my questions. I would give them 10 stars if I could.Read More
NUZIRA MADE MY MONTH!
I was a little concerned when I first came across this small business but I am so so thankful I di! They have the NICESt staff and customer service. I have been on the waitlist for this camera for a few months now so when Lucas called saying they had it back in stock I was so freaking excited! Made my whole month. This camera absolutely lives up to the hype. I love how lightweight it is. I can pop it into any bag and head out the door. the images are crisp, high quality, and stunning. I use film sim and not film sim. The film simulations are nearly identical to real film. I have another fuji camera that does film sim but it can't even be compared to this one. I love my Fujifilm X100v so much! Amazing camera! Thanks you Nuzira!
Consisting of three elements - a Virtual Integrator Manager (VIM-optional), a DECT Manager W90DM, and a base station W90B, the Yealink W90 DECT IP Multi-Cell System is designed to provide organizations who require wireless coverage with full ease of deployment. This DECT multi-cell system intends to create an extremely scalable and reliable solution for organizations of any size and shape. The VIM system supports up to 10 DM, 600 base stations, 2500 handsets, and 2500 simultaneous calls while the W90 multi-cell system supports up to 1 DM, 60 base stations, 250 handsets, and 250 simultaneous calls, which ensures one call in each handset.
The DECT phone allows you to get rid of the limited wireless signal coverage of only one base station. It can work with Yealink W53H, W56H, W59R, W57R, W73H, W78H, WH62, WH63, CP930W, CP935W and DD Phone (T54W DD Phone is not applicable to VIM system) with seamless roaming and handover of the calls, making freely mobile communication in and between each zone achievable. Both W90B and W90DM join the modern, compact design with Yealink HD voice quality that sets free your ears and gives you an elaborate audio experience.
- Sync Level 1 Base Backup - Yealink W90 DECT IP Multi-Cell System supports sync Level 1 base backup. When the Level 1 base goes offline, other bases in the system can be used as the backup Level 1 base, and the backup can be completed within one minute to replace the Level 1 Base so that the system can quickly maintain normal use.
- Headsets Registration - The Yealink W90 DECT IP Multi-Cell System supports the WH62/WH63 headset registration. It can be registered separately and used on W90B alone or paired with other handsets. After pairing, you can switch the handset and the headset to process the calls freely.
- Seamless Stability - The rotatable external antennas ensure further signal range, industry-leading coverage, and flexible steering for complex areas, which truly saves the amount and cost of bases in deployment with industry-leading coverage. Moreover, the Lan Sync guarantees stable roaming even in poor signal transmission environments or strong signal interference like warehouses with overcrowded cargo or several iron gates.
- Easy Deployment - The Yealink W90 DECT IP Multi-Cell System provides an easier and faster setup for users: the DECT Deployment Toolkit for quick base location, IP discovery tool for quickly getting IP of DM, and auto-sync level for self-organizing network without manual operation. Instead of complex steps, it takes less time from deployment to daily management for a large system.
- Wide Coverage - Available for 10 DM, 600 bases, 2500 handsets, and 2500 parallel calls, the Yealink W90 DECT IP multi-cell system is tailored for large spaces and multi-locations & bases, delivering unified communication solutions, especially for warehouses, hospitals, hotels, supermarkets chains, cruises, authorized car dealerships, offices, retail formats, etc. Virtual machines and more bases will be supported in the future, boarding the coverage once more.
- Full Scenarios - The Yealink W90 DECT IP Multi-Cell System supports various devices: W53H, W56H, W57R, W59R, W73H, W78H, CP930W, CP935W, DD Phone, which definitely matches different employee roles and full scenes communicating demand from mobile, desk to conference with flexible scalability.
- Multiple Phone Books - Offers easy access to multiple phone books, including Local Directory, Remote Phonebook, LDAP, and XML Phonebook. Additionally, it is broadly compatible with PBX contacts.
- No Perception Upgrade - You can upgrade the W73H, W78H, W57R, and W59R handsets with no perception. The upgrade of the handsets will be completed within two minutes. The channel will not be occupied during the firmware transmission, and the handsets can be used normally.
- Sync over the Air and LAN (Seamless handover and roaming)
- Each VIM System:
- Up to 10 DM
- Up to 600 base stations
- Up to 2500 handsets
- Up to 2500 VoIP accounts
- Up to 2500 simultaneous calls
- Up to 8 WB (4 active handsets) calls per base
- Up to 8 NB calls per base
- Each W90 Multi-Cell System
- Up to 60 base stations
- Up to 250 handsets
- Up to 250 VoIP accounts
- Up to 250 simultaneous calls
- Up to 8 WB (4 active handsets) calls per base
- Up to 8 NB calls per base
- Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Call hold, call transfer, 3-way conference
- Switching between calls
- Call waiting, mute, silence, DND
- Caller ID with name and number
- Anonymous call, Anonymous call rejection
- Call forward (always/busy/no answer)
- Speed dial, voicemail, redial
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)
- Music on hold (server-based)
- Local phonebook for up to 100 entries per handset
- Remote phonebook/LDAP/XML phonebook
- Phonebook search/import/export
- Call history (all/missed/placed/received)
- Reset to factory, reboot
- Keypad lock, emergency call
- Broadsoft directory, BroadSoft call log
- Broadworks feature key synchronization
- Shared Call Appearance (SCA)
- XML browser
- IPUI registration
- User access level
- DM backup (W90 multi-cell system)
- Auto-provision via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/HTTPS/RPS
- Auto-provision with PnP
- Handset upgrade: OTA (Over-The-Air)
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Trace package and system log export
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) compliant
- Wideband codec: Opus, AMR-WB (optional), G.722
- Narrowband codec: AMR-NB (optional), PCMU(G.711μ), PCMA(G.711A), G.726, G.729, G.729A, iLBC
- VAD, CNG, AGC, PLC, AJB
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
- VLAN (802.1Q and 802.1P)
- 802.1x, LLDP
- STUN Client (NAT Traversal)
- IP assignment: static/DHCP
- Support outbound proxy server backup
- Open VPN
- Transport Layer Security (TLS1.0/TLS1.2)
- HTTPS (server/client), SRTP
- Digest authentication
- Secure configuration file via AES encryption
- Support SHA256/SHA512/SHA384
- Frequency bands: 1880–1900 MHz (Europe), 1920–1930 MHz (US) 1902–1906 MHz (TH), 1910–1920 MHz (BR)
- DECT Standards: CAT-iq2.0
- 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 1
- Indoor Range: 30 m-50 m (The ideal distance is 50 m)
- Outdoor Range: 300 m (in ideal conditions)
- Wall mountable
- Three LED indicators on W90DM/W90B:
- 1 x LAN (Power Indicator & Network Status) LED
- 1 x Role LED
- 1 x DECT LED
- External Yealink AC adapter: AC 100-240V Input and DC 5V/1.2A Output
- Color: Pearl White
- Dimension: 134 mm x 100 mm x 28 mm
- Operating humidity: 10-95%
- Operating temperature: -10 to +45 °C (+14 to 113 °F)
- Storage temperature: -30 to +70 °C (-22 to +158 °F)
- Package contents:
- Expansion Screws
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Adapter (optional)
- Qty/CNT: 10 PCS
- Giftbox size: 158 mm x 203 mm x 63 mm
- Carton meas: 420 mm x 338 mm x 167 mm
- N.W: 2.8 kg
- G.W: 3.4 kg